September 17, 2017, Sunday Worship
Assessing the damage in our lives is rarely an enjoyable process, and yet honest assessment about what’s wrong is the most trustworthy guide to rebuilding a life if we can muster the courage to receive it.
August 27, 2017, Sunday Worship
Andrej and Nina Lovše are missionaries with Josiah Venture serving the local church in Slovenia. Their hope is for young Slovenes to follow Jesus and live as a church family on mission. If you would like to contact or partner with Lovše family, you can start here – Lovše Family on Mission
August 6, 2017, Sunday Worship
What can we learn from the first Christians about living well in a pluralistic world?
1. What about this teaching stood out/challenged you?
2. What do you think it looks like to do faith in public?
3. What are some unhelpful ways Christians have sought to do faith in public?
4. What are some unlikely places where you’ve seen aspects of truth (like Paul did in Athens)?
5. What do you think it looks like to honor and/or welcome the aspects of truth we encounter in unlikely places?
July 9, 2017, Sunday Worship
Jesus was constantly inviting His disciples beyond the obvious, beneath the surface to the thing behind the thing. This teaching explores self-control from the perspective of what is at the root of all particular vices and struggles and explores how self-control isn’t just about us but has far reaching implications for others around us.